Monday, December 28, 2009

Test Run

Okay, so I set up this blog. It was just as easy as Eleanor said it would be! Though I feel old getting technology advice! Eleanor told me I should start a blog so that people can see what I'm doing while I'm away. No promises - I'm not sure how good I'll be at keeping up with this, but I'll try!

I would like to dedicate this blog to Eleanor - thanks for the great advise!

2 comments:

  1. PS I'll be gone from January 3 2009 through June 7, 2010. I'll be studying French language in Grenoble France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abigail, have a wonderful time! I treasure my semester and travels in Germany when I was in college and am delighted for you to have this opportunity! Savor each day and speak as much French as you possibly can. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us through this blog. Much love, Cousin Jeannette

    ReplyDelete