Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Here's yer sign...

I can totally tell that our time here in Grenoble is winding down. The most obvious sign: I'm getting sick and tired of everyone around me! Okay, not really my host family, I'm actually growing more and more fond of them - leaving them will be difficult. It's the other American's with whom I spend so many hours of so many days - I've just had enough and need a change of pace. I'll be happy to be back in Seattle where I have a much larger social circle!

The second most obvious sign: FINALS!!! Starting very very soon - way too soon in my opinion - final exams will be upon us. This is not exciting (of course, I don't know anyone who likes tests) and rather frightening.

Sign number three is not as obvious, but at the same time, the most exciting of everything going on right now. Victor has arrived, and we've started talking about our trip to Morocco. This trip in the carrot dangling on the far side of the three weeks of testing. Once May 19 hits, that's all I'll have to think about, and that will be a very happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment