Just a quick entry today, I have homework tonight!
Paul's class started today, before the actual beginning of the semester. Right now class is part orientation, and part review for the placement test we'll take in a week or so. In the afternoon, we went to Carrefour, like the French equivalent of a Costco, without the bulk sizes. Maybe more of a giant Fred Meyer! Everyone got cell phones, SIM cards, minutes, whatever they needed. I ended up getting an entirely new phone - the one I was going to use, provided by the program, was too old and the SIM card didn't work! So the program bought me a new phone, with a new SIM card, and I bought some time - mostly to use here in France, and by texting, which is much cheaper than actually calling someone!
I'm a bit tired today, but I woke up at an appropriate time, with a little help from Claire. Tomorrow I'll use the alarm clock on my cell phone, so Claire won't need to be responsible for waking me!
It has been warmer today, but there's snow in the forecast for Friday I heard! Good thing I brought my good boots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment