Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mal au pays...

I'm sorry for having not posted in so long. I seem to be tired all the time, and bogged down with homework. I think I just hit a point of being gone long enough, to want to go home. That's not to say that I'm giving up on the program, packing my bags, and catching the next plane home! I'm just homesick, and should really put my nose to the grind-stone and work my way through this rough patch.

In just over a week Victor Reinking (US prof #2) will arrive in Grenoble. Soon enough, we'll be to final exams (probably before I really feel ready...), and then after that we'll be off the Morocco!!! I might get to spend some time with the Avronsart family before I leave the country, and then once I get back state-side there's the wedding, and going back to the Child Development Center and St. Peter's (I'm excited for all of these things, just to be clear)!

I have a lot to look forward to - and a lot to enjoy right here and now, if I can just get my chin off my chest and look around. Someone give me a coup de pieds why don't they! Hmmm... it'll be dinner time soon, what's not good about life?! I could go for a good shoulder rub though, I'm kinda tense...

PS I really, really, really promise to post about the end of my vacation in Amiens as well as an API outing to the Chartreuse (yes it's also the name of the color).

No comments:

Post a Comment