Sunday, January 3, 2010

Airports

Hello everyone!

Well, I'm on my way. Mom, Dad, Katie, and Stefan dropped me off at SeaTac Airport this morning at about 4:20. No problems what-so-ever with security getting in, though I have yet to go through customs in France, but I'm not too worried.

Phase 1 of voyage a Grenoble is complete (SeaTac to Houston). Next up is Houston to Paris, then I'll catch a train from Paris to Grenoble where I'll meet up with my host family.

That's going to have to be all for right now - my laptop battery is about to die, so I'll post this before I loose it. No worries, there's more to come, I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Abbu,
    Mom and Dad here. Glad to hear that step one of three, of your trip to Grenoble went well!
    Safe travels on the next two legs of your trip, and "Don't forget to write" when you get there!
    Love,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete